Thursday, April 16, 2009

Watching TMNT The Movie 2007, 2nd Aniversary

I will never forget this day......
15 April 2007, I went to watch "TMNT" with my younger brother at the biggest TGV cinema of Malaysia in KLCC. We bought two 3:20p.m. tickets. When the time reached, we went into the cinema and watched. During this 80 minutes, I felt every excitement and climax scenes coming out from the "TMNT"......Ahhhhhhhhhh......so unforgetable!!! The time was passing through so fast! It was two years already!
Now......

I am still waiting for Peter Laird's answer. I hope there will be another one green spark coming again. I hope the new movie will come in March of 2011......Ahhhhhhhhhh......Peter Laird!!! Give me your answer immediately!!!

3 comments:

Mrbeerbelly said...

The animated movie is abomination! Long live the original live action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

PL said...

"I am still waiting for Peter Laird's answer. I hope there will be another one green spark coming again. I hope the new movie will come in March of 2011......Ahhhhhhhhhh......Peter Laird!!! Give me your answer immediately!!!"

What was the question? -- PL

Terence Chia said...

The question to PL:
Is there has the fifth TMNT movie? When will the fifth TMNT movie come to the theatre?