Tuesday, March 17, 2009

TMNT 25th Anniversary Shellebration











Maybe many of my friends don't know (I think none of them.....) this year is the 25th Anniversary of TMNT. Since year 1984, TMNT have brought many classical, exciting stories to all TMNT fans, readers and movie audiences. TMNT have also brought three series of TV cartoons (1987-1996)(1998)(2003-Present) with the subtotal of more than 300 episodes! Until today, TMNT have brought TMNT fans and audience to the fantastic world of 4 TMNT movie (1990: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, 1991: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Secret Of The Ooze, 1993: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the first CGI Turtles movie in year 2007, TMNT). TMNT will celebrate their 25 years old birthday in this May (my birthday also in May :D). I hope TMNT will continue to present their exciting and unforgetable stories (Shellegend, a new proper noun invented by me :D) to all the TMNT fans until the world ends......

No comments: