Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Never Release Secret #1: The Way I Learned Ninja Turtles


March of 1993, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III released on theatre, it is just before two months I born out.

When I was child, the reputation of TMNT is very low so no one tell me about the TMNT. That time, it is the era of anime and many classical anime released. When I was a primary student, I liked Pokemon, Digimon and Initial D. At the times in primary school, I totally didn't know about TMNT.

After my graduation of primary school, it's a long school holiday before going into secondary school. In December 2005, I visited my younger cousin. He had a Game Boy Advance SP. I borrowed his GBA and played it. The screen appeared the word "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles". After that, I found the card put into the slot is this game. First, I meet all the Ninja Turtles by the first time (part of choosing the turtles), and Leonardo gave me the deepest image.
After the playing of this game, I was interested with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I was just a little like TMNT until the release of TMNT The Movie 2007. After this movie, TMNT become my most favourite comic/animation/comic and animation character until nowadays.
So, I have learned TMNT about 1280 days (3 and half years). My story with TMNT was beginning with a GBA game.

No comments: