Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Sixth Sense











I can feel the resurection of ninja-featured comics, cartoons, and movies will coming in not-too-distant future (maybe in 2011).



You see, in these years, many ninja-featured movies (especially Hollywood) has been released and also some coming soon movies.
2007: TMNT
2008: Speed Racer (it had appeared a ninja fighting scene)
2009: G. I. Joe, Ninja, Ninja Assassin
2010: Science Ninja Team Gatchaman
2011: TMNT 5
Many of these movies are high budget movies (Speed Racer (US$120 million), G. I. Joe (US$170 million), Ninja Assassin (US$120 million), Science Ninja Team Gatchaman (US$110 million)), especially G. I. Joe, which had been chosen one of the most excited 2009 Hollywood Summer Mega Movie, I can feel it can revived all ninja-featured comics, cartoons, and movies, including TMNT. I can feel after the release of TMNT 5, TMNT will become popular again, even more popular than 80s and 90s. Don't forget Naruto, the most famous ninja-featured manga, anime, and also the most popular in Asia since few years ago until now, is also helpful in this Ninja Renaissance.

So, Lai Chin Kong aka King Kong, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't deny this fact that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will be back!!!

No comments: