Monday, July 6, 2009

My Never Release Secret #3: The Reason I Hate Transformers

I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE TRANSFORMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
You ask me why? Because only one reason, that is:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Transformers born in the same year, that is year 1984, so you can say, they are celebrating 25th anniversary together in 2009. According to my research, both Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Transformers are the most popular cartoon and comic in 80s and 90s, so you also can say, they are the best competitors in that time. But why... why... WHY???!!! After going into 21st century, Transformers is still popular and even more popular than past time after the introduction of Transformers 2007 and in 2009, I think it is the most popular merchandise (toys, comics, cartoons, movies and more...); but you see TMNT, after the return of TMNT cartoon series in 2003 and has introduced 156 episodes until now and also introduced TMNT The Movie in 2007, it also didn't help to rise up the reputation of TMNT and now in 2009, TMNT like a "DIED FISH IN DRIED RIVER, IT'S TOTALLY THE BIGGEST SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"(sorry Peter Laird...). So I hope the production of TMNT Origins (TMNT 5) should be big and serious, to help to build up the era of Ninja Turtles Renaissance, and destroy the empire of Transformers forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: