Monday, September 7, 2009

I Found These Cute & Cool Models In Jusco Metro Prima


You know, I tried to find the models of TMNT since I liked TMNT. But it is hard to find out because the reputation of TMNT in Malaysia is very low. Already 4 years, finally, at a new stall opened in Jusco Metro Prima, I found the models of TMNT. I am very happy, there's 7 models totally, I bought four of them, each RM9.90, totally RM39.60.

I have decided to collect many TMNT models after I reached 18 years old. Maybe it will cost over RM1,000, but I don't care. I hope TMNT 2011 will make a huge sucessful then the reputation of TMNT in Malaysia will rise up. So after then, I can find and buy many TMNT models at Malysia market. If TMNT 2011 failed, I have to buy TMNT merchandise through eBay or Amazon (you know, the things of America is more expensive than Malaysia, and US$1=RM3.50), then I will totally bankrap (but I want to emphasize, this is not reason why I want TMNT 2011 sucess. Be a loyal TMNT fan, of course I hope TMNT 2011 will make a legend).

No comments: