Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Want To Buy Blu-Ray Disc







Yo, listen up, here's a story, about little guy...

Nothing, that's the lyric of Blue (Da Ba Dee). First time I see Blu-Ray Disc in 2006, it's still a new merchandise in Malaysia. In 2006, it's a very expensive merchandise, between RM149 until RM179. And BD player (Sony), ... RM4,999!

In 2009, the price of Blu-Ray Disc just dropped from RM149 to RM119 not a long time ago. Yes, finally its price in Malaysia dropped. It means BD has begun to become ordinary in Malaysia at not-too-distant future. I guess its price in 2011 will be RM79. And add a good news also, now the price of BD player in Malaysia is between RM799 until RM1,899.

The disk I will buy:
1. TMNT 2011 (Most Wanted)
2. Kung Fu Panda
3. Terminator Salvation
4. The Matrix Trilogy
5. Avatar

But if you want BD, you must have LCD/Plasma TV first, and also BD player. So, I hope my dad will buy as quick as possible. (Because our TV is already 12 yrs old and many problems, and our DVD player is also slighty old...)

No comments: