Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Bought A Ticket of "This Is It"!


Yeah, I successfully bought a ticket of "Michael Jackson's This Is It" yesterday at GSC Mid Valley! I bought the ticket of 4 p.m., 30 October 2009. Originally, I went to buy the ticket at the GSC Signature at The Gardens because they will free one collector's edition poster of "This Is It" if you buy two tickets, but only limited for 100 posters. When I asked the seller, they said the poster has sold out yesterday morning (15 October 2009), and there're over hundreds of people queued up when the tickets started to sell.

Wow, looked like this movie has attracted all the human in the world! Finally, I gave up to buy the ticket at GSC Signature The Gardens but bought at GSC Mid Valley (because GSC Signature only sell Gold Class and Premiere Class tickets, and they are expensive).

I am very excited to watch this movie!

No comments: