Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Got A New Computer!





Last Saturday, my father bought me a new computer. He didn't let me choose the new computer, he choose himself, because he knew what kind of computer I needed.

But I was afraid he bought a cheap computer to me. But after he brought back, after I opened the computer, hmmm, really good, nearly reached all my requirements, and even surpassed!
-500GB Sata Hard Disk
-2GB RAM
-512MB Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT Graphic Card
-Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 Processor (2.93GHz)
-Support HD Monitor
-LG DVD-Rom

But only one didn't reach - still using Windows XP. I asked my father, he said XP is more stable and better than Vista, and Windows 7 only available on market a week ago, it's better upgrade this computer to 7 after 7 available on market more than 1 year.

I'm happy, after using the old computer for 5.5 years, finally I can have better computer for play new games. Now I can play Test Drive Unlimited, Need For Speed Carbon, and also my most excited Burnout Paradise. I have decided to buy Need For Speed Prostreet, Need For Speed Undercover, Need For Speed Shift, Sega Rally Revo and other games at this year-end holiday.

No comments: