Saturday, November 7, 2009

I Have Completed Need For Speed Carbon!


Wow, I just installed this game for only one week, and I seldom played it (played Career Mode only totally about 12 hours this week), I have finished this game already (at 10.40p.m., 7 November 2009)!

Just like many reviews said, it's too easy to complete, I have a same feeling too. Although the races are little difficult than Most Wanted, but with my technique and experience, it can't beat me down. After 98% of game, finally I need to challenge Darius (the final boss). His Audi R8, my friend Chin Kong aka Melong has told me because of this Darius, he can't complete this game, Darius is too strong!

I don't know Melong was lied or not, I have to try too. My car was Lamborghini Murcielago, I choose it because its top speed and acceleration is very high. I need to complete two races to beat him down. In the race, I found that my car was as strong as Audi R8 (because both of us used the highest class exotic cars in the game). Firstly, I defeated Darius in Circuit easily, but with my 100% focus and power.

Secondly, Canyon Duel. I hated Canyon Duel the most, because I'm afraid I used all the stamina, but finally lost the race with a little point. I restart the race many times, because I made some mistakes that can cause big trouble. After a while, I discover in the first turn, his car will give some space at internal turn, and my car can chase him up nearly, so I find the way to defeat him quickly, but don't know did it work or no.

Firstly, his car will brake in the first turn, my car will chase him up nearly, but this time I didn't brake but rush toward his car. I crash the side of his car and use the side to turn this turn, and surpassed him at the same time (If the chaser surpassed the escaper for 10 seconds, the chaser will win). At the second turn, I make some mistake, and his car near to me. I tried to protect my position, when he nearly surpassed me, already 10 seconds! Yeah, I won!

I don't know if I didn't discover this way, can I win him or not, but the result is, I defeated Darius.

OK, after Carbon, I will play Prostreet and Undercover!

No comments: