Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Go To Watch Avatar - Again!



Last Thursday, I went to Berjaya Times Square again to watch a movie (or two). It's still CNY holiday, so many shops in Times Square still closed. But, it's still many people in Times Square, half of them are concentrated at cinema area - it's so many people queued in front of the ticket counters, more than last time I watched Avatar.

I know many people was going to watch Chinese movies or Hollywood movies released during CNY, especially All's Well Ends Well Too 2010 and 72 Tenants of Prosperity. I have decided to watch Avatar 3D before, it's still many seats there, but I also wanted to watch one more CNY Chinese movie before Avatar 3D, because Avatar 3D only had 3.50 p.m.

I saw 72 Tenants of Prosperity sold the tickets fastest, almost all the times had nearly sold out; All's Well Ends Well Too 2010 has sold out 1.30 p.m., next was at 4.00 p.m.; True Legend was at 1.25 p.m., if I bought it, I will no have time to had lunch. Finally, I decided: just watched Avatar 3D, watched other 3 movies at later times.

I watched Avatar 3D until 6.40 p.m. But it's so weird: I felt the time was past faster than last time I watched.

Note: current box office of Avatar (until 24th February 2010):

-Malaysia (US$7,118,079, third-highest in history)

-U.S.A. (US$689,237,048, highest in history)

-Worldwide include U.S.A. (US$2,464,237,048, highest in history)


No comments: