Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Platinum TMNT Collection

Last Thursday, I went to Berjaya Times Square to watch "Avatar". Why I chose Times Square, why I didn't choose Mid Valley or other places? Because I have planned to buy a rare platinum collection, that I found it last year in a shop at Low Yat Plaza (neighbourhood to Times Square).
Many people must know the popularity of TMNT in Malaysia - MUCH LOW THAN YOU THINK!!! So it's hard to find merchandise of TMNT in Malaysia, even in Kuala Lumpur, the place sells the most things. Since from last year, I started to find some action figures of TMNT in Kuala Lumpur and in Kepong, but I only found a few in Jusco Kepong, and it's none at Mid Valley, Times Square, Sungei Wang, KLCC and also One Utama. The one I found in Jusco Kepong only sells the pirate TMNT action figures. I have bought four last year, and I won't buy the pirate one again, I want to buy a genuine one.

Last year, when I went to Low Yat Plaza, I found a action figure shop. The shop sold many genuine action figures (it's surely many of them were directly imported). When I near to the window, ahhhhhhh!!!!! I found it - a 12 inch (30cm) TMNT (Leonardo) action figure (The shop sold Leonardo only). I never seen such a big TMNT action figure before. When I looked at the price, woah! RM215! So, I decided to buy it when I have enough money.

Now I had enough money. After watched Avatar, I went to that shop. When I went to that shop again, I still considered that bought it now or not, because I'm afraid my mother scolded me for a long time when I brought it back. But if I decided buy it later, maybe it will bought by other TMNT fan (although it's nearly impossible), or it will take out by the shopkeeper. Finally, I take Leonardo from the shelf, paid the money, put it into plastic bag carefully, and took it home carefully.
"Why you bought it?! @%$#&*@%&%&$@$!" My mother scolded me, I already knew. Addition to that, she also dislike TMNT (ugly, horror, disgusting, the adjectives she gave). Why you said them like that, they look so double C (cute & cool). Anyway, this will be the last TMNT action figure I bought before 2012 (TMNT will come into Nickelodeon Era in 2012).
In the box:
Front
Side
Behind
Leonardo's Profile
So expensive...
After Unpacked:
Hello, I'm Leonardo
Back of Leonardo
Size Comparison
In the computer room:
With himself in screensaver (1)
With himself in screensaver (2)
With his brothers


With himself in screensaver (3)

No comments: