Saturday, December 19, 2009

Go To Watching Avatar

Finally, this day was coming!

Yesterday, I went to Berjaya Times Square to watching "Avatar" with Ze Woei. We reached there at 12p.m. Because yesterday was public holiday, so when we reached cinema, there're many people queueing. We had to wait 30 minutes!

I know 90% of people was going to watching "Avatar". Why? Because only the tickets of "Avatar" selling fast, and it's nearly sold out, especially 3D version! Wow, look like this movie had become the focus point of all citizen, maybe can make an amazing box office in Malaysia!

I did not care about which version of movie I want to watch, because normal version had subtitle, but 3D version had no subtitle, and Premiere Class, I never experience. When reached us, because normal and 3D had no good seat, so we bought Premiere Class for 3p.m.(It's so expensive, normal was RM12, but Premiere was RM18!)

When we waiting, we walked around Times Square. It's full of atmosphere of Christmas, all corner was decorated beautifully. 2p.m., we went to eat Kenny Rogers' Roasters.

3p.m., we went into Premiere Hall. Premiere Hall was smaller than normal hall, less seats, but more comfortable, it's near to toilet, and waiter will serve the food to audience who has ordered before.

We watched this movie until 6p.m. Although I felt a little long, but this movie, I can only say, this was the best movie I ever seen, better than "Titanic". I like the graphic, background, visual effect (I thought 3D will be much more better) and background music of this movie. "Avatar" has mirrored the most important issues of today and the desire of all human - anti-war, enviromental protection and desire for harmony. I gave this movie 100%!
6p.m., sayonara to Ze Woei, and this was really a happy day! I will never forget this "Avatar Day"!

No comments: