Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rush For Muscular Body!


I have decided, I want to training my muscle and jogging everyday.

Now I have continue for nearly one week, I feel I have love to training and jogging.

I train my muscle and jogging twice a day. My training part including arm muscle, chest muscle, leg muscle and abs (abdominal muscle), especially abs, my dreaming part. Jogging is for stronger my leg muscle and I can run faster and longer.

I jog around field for 6-10 times a day (one round 350m), bumping 80 times, chest training 100 times, and sit-up for 540 times a day. I decided to get dumbbell from my aunt, to train my arm muscle and chest muscle effectively.

Now my abs have some grown, and I also feel my abs is become strengthen and stronger. Ahhhhhh, abs, come to me, I love you!

No comments: